Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data
Search Bravery, Avenida de São Sebastião, nº36-A, 2655-319, is responsible, in the capacity of controller, for the processing of your personal data when Tiago Pires Surf School processes your data for Tiago Pires Surf School’s own purposes, as further described below.
Personal information that you provide to us.
We collect information you provide directly to us when you use our Services. Depending on which Service you use, we may collect different information about you. This includes:
- Information Regarding Your Use of the Services: by accessing our website we automatically collect information about you IP address.
- Other Information: We may collect information you choose to provide directly to us. For example, we may collect information when you fill out a form, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
We do not knowingly collect information of individuals under the age of 18.
How we use the information about you
We use the information about you to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve the Services.
- Provide customer service.
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, and events, and provide other news and information we think will be of interest to you.
How we share information
We will not share, sell, or give away any of our users’ personal information to third parties, unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- If you participate in contests, sweepstakes, promotions, special offers, or other events or activities in connection with our Services, we may share information with entities that partner with us to provide these offerings.
- We may share information (and will attempt to provide you with prior notice, to the extent legally permissible) in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, including, but not limited to, meeting national security or law enforcement requirements.
- We may share information in response to an emergency.
- We may share information with your consent or at your direction.
Our legal basis for processing
How we use personal information
Sharing Personal and non-personal information
Use Generated Content